Wednesday, January 17, 2007

So cold it's comfy to stay under my comforter

Hey aLL!

This is my first official post in the United States and my internet's up! It'd better be after I spent 15 bucks on the internet cable and that's so expensive! But I shan't grumble anymore. Without internet I'd be pretty bored most of the time! Then again, maybe not since there are 100+ Free to Air (FTA) stations here. GOSH!

Well, I won't say that the shows are very sensible though! My friend, Justin was just saying that he saw a TV programme that did an experiment on whether sex improves a footballer's performance in a game. Haha..Hmm.

I'm pretty contented with watching American Idol! Caught an episode yesterday but it didn't get me laughing really hard either. Maybe today's will!! Hope I'd be able to catch it cos we'd be out with Amy's mom for dinner!

And there are many many squirrels around, they're so cute (: Just a walk around the campus and you'll see at least 8 of them! You can walk the whole of Singapore and you'd just catch no more than 1. Haha. But it's hard to get their pictures... they're camera shy...But you should see the way they eat. *smiles*

I'm not feeling that hardworking to install my picture loader... so pictures will take some time. Haha. I think Justin got some cool photos with him. And I can't wait to show you guys how UMD looks like. IT's so typical, like the type of universities we see in the movies.

Before I sign off, here are a few things I'd like to ask from you guys!

First, please tag me or e-mail me your blog addresses so I can read them when I'm dead bored and keep myself updated about the happenings in Singapore!

Second, my Skype's username is "jarnei", so add me if you'd like to. Also, I've got the MSN Windows Live Messenger, the version which can take down offline messages. So do message me if you'd like.

Third, this is my address... if you have loveletters for me, feel free to send them HAHA.

University of Maryland
2107A Charles Hall
College Park, MD 20742
USA

Fourth, to Shu Ai... I saw quite a pretty brunette today, in the Health Center hahahaha. But sorry..no photos. I'll try harder... =D

Fifth, I'm tired. Gonna go catch a wink first... can't wait to go to the mall. Amy said there are many things over there...it's huge. Goodnight...

No comments: